The Edo State Government has pledged to sustain partnerships with stakeholders in the health sector, ensuring an improved healthcare system that will guarantee the delivery of quality and efficient healthcare services to the people.
The Edo State Head of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Esq., made the promise when the executives and members of the Medical and Dental Consultants’ Association of Nigeria (MDCAN), Edo State Hospital Management Agency Branch, paid a courtesy visit to the Government House, Benin City.
Okungbowa stressed that the Governor Godwin Obaseki-led government remains committed to improving the livelihoods of the people and ensuring economic prosperity for the state, noting that ongoing reforms across all sectors of the state will ensure the realization of the government’s vision.
He said the state government is pursuing pragmatic reforms aimed at revamping and revitalizing the health sector, urging the group and other workers in the state to play their own part by carrying out their duties diligently thereby ensuring the sustenance of ongoing reforms in the sector.
Reassuring the government’s commitment to providing state-of-the-art equipment and enduring infrastructure in the health sector, the HOS said the health and wellbeing of every Edo citizen is a top priority for the Obaseki-led administration.
He further noted that the government has upgraded the state-owned College of Nursing Sciences, which will develop the human capacity to sustain ongoing reforms in the healthcare system and will sustain reforms and programmes to improve access to quality and affordable healthcare services to Edo people.
Earlier in his remark, the leader of the group and Hospital Management Agency Branch Chairman of MDCAN, Dr. Sunday Omozuwa lauded Governor Obaseki for his developmental strides in the health sector, pledging unalloyed commitment to the state government’s ongoing reforms in the sector.
- Edo State Rallies Support from Pharmacists to Develop Pharma Park, Medical Tourism
- Edo partners JHPIEGO, USAID to train LGA health Stakeholders and health workers
- INEC records 19,538 invalid PVCs registration in Edo – Officials
- Dotifi Domains UK acquires Nigeria’s Tweeterest Digital After Seed Funding From Sg5Capital London
- Clark – Tompolo Contract Ok,Lagos 3rd Mainland Tragedy,Russian School 9 Dead,Food Prices Rise
- Russian School – Gunman Kills 13 at least 7 Kids Dead !
- Why Nigeria rejected Telsa’s bid to mine raw lithium
- Kanu Sues DSS,US Arrests 35 Romance Cultist 419s,Gov Okowa Dares Herdsmen,Afenifere:Buhari=Herdsmen
- Politician dragged through streets for failing to fulfill campaign promises
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?