Wilfred Ndidi was in action as Leicester City surrendered a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 against Brentford at the King Power Stadium on Sunday.
Ndidi, who missed the latter part of last season’s campaign with a knee injury featured for 90 minutes in the game.
His compatriot Kelechi Iheanacho was unused substitute for the Foxes.
Read Also: Coppa Italia: Aina Helps Torino Progress Into Next Round, Ebuehi Benched As Empoli Crash Out
Frank Onyeka also only made the bench for Brentford.
Leicester City were on course for a comfortable victory after goals from Timothy Castagne and
Ivan Toney handed Brentford a lifeline after pulling a goal back in the 62nd minute.
Substitute Josh Dasilva netted the equalising goal four minutes from time.
The post Premier League: Ndidi Starts, Iheanacho Benched As Leicester Draw Vs Brentford appeared first on Complete Sports.
- Edo State Rallies Support from Pharmacists to Develop Pharma Park, Medical Tourism
- Edo partners JHPIEGO, USAID to train LGA health Stakeholders and health workers
- INEC records 19,538 invalid PVCs registration in Edo – Officials
- Dotifi Domains UK acquires Nigeria’s Tweeterest Digital After Seed Funding From Sg5Capital London
- Clark – Tompolo Contract Ok,Lagos 3rd Mainland Tragedy,Russian School 9 Dead,Food Prices Rise
- Russian School – Gunman Kills 13 at least 7 Kids Dead !
- Why Nigeria rejected Telsa’s bid to mine raw lithium
- Kanu Sues DSS,US Arrests 35 Romance Cultist 419s,Gov Okowa Dares Herdsmen,Afenifere:Buhari=Herdsmen
- Politician dragged through streets for failing to fulfill campaign promises
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?