The Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, will tomorrow, September 27, launch the state’s Tourism Master Plan, a carefully designed blueprint to attract not less than 1 million tourists to the state in the next few years.
The plan will be launched in a gathering of stakeholders in the culture and tourism sector at the Festival Hall, in Government House, Benin City, the state capital.
Governor Obaseki, at the gathering, will unveil projects, activities, and strategies that have been designed to make Edo State the destination of choice among tourists in the international, regional and local communities.
The state’s tourism master plan includes the development of a cultural district, a new corridor that includes museums, art spaces, entertainment centres, shopping malls, and other similar projects.
- Labour Leader Assasinated,UK Senegal Qualify,China Closes Universities,Edo Launches Ringroad.com..ng
- Waka.ng recommends 5 Countries For Virtual Japa Visas
- The New Twitter – Mastodon The Prehistoric Social Networking Site
- How The Orphan Her Step Mother Kicked Out To The Street Met A Kind Rich Man – Nigerian Movies
- Our Step-Mother Maltreats Us In The Absence Of Our Father Until She Was Caught – Nigerian Movies
- He Never Believe A Girl Will Love A Poor Boy Like Him But Never Knew She Is Rich – Nigerian Movies
- How I Ran Into An Old Friend That Saved Me From The Torments of My Wicked In-Laws – Nigerian Movies
- He Was Shocked To SEE The Village Girl He Mocked & Rejected Is Now A Billionaire – Nigerian Movies
- Obaseki meets over 40 host communities, rallies support for sustainability, preservation of forest assets
- Obaseki redeploys Lawani as Commissioner for Special Duties
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?