The Confederation of African Football (CAF) President, Patrice Motsepe have visited the African nations that are participating at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
On Saturday, November 19, 2022, President Motsepe kick-off his visit to African champions, Senegal at the team hotel.
The South African joined Tunisia at Wyndham Grand West Bay Beach hotel in Doha later in the day.
Read Also: Osayi-Samuel Thrilled To Make Super Eagles Debut Vs Portugal
The CAF President will also visit Morocco, Cameroon and Ghana in the course of the coming days.
The quadrennial competition will kick off on Sunday.
Hosts Qatar will face Ecuador in the opening game at the 60,000-capacity Al Bayt Stadium in Al Thor on Sunday.
The post CAF President Motsepe Visits African Countries At Qatar 2022 appeared first on Complete Sports.
- Edo progresses with regulation of education ecosystem, urges support of private school operators
- Edo vigilante discovers decapitated, burnt corpse in Benin, apprehends four suspects
- Group demands for the Removal and prosecution of NEXIM Bank ED
- Oborevwori Storms Omo-Agege’s Ward’s, Receives APC Decampees
- Senate President advocates civic education against vote selling, vote buying
- Senate President assures soft drink manufacturers of due consideration over 10 percent tax
- Senate Approves N607.9 Billion For FCTA Budget for 2022 Fiscal Year
- N500billion Development Fund: Senate threatens CBN Gov, BOI MD, others with warrant of arrest
- Nigeria born music maestro set to unveil new video album
- National Youth Council of Nigeria, Edo State Chapter Elects New Executives
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?