Bayern Munich forward, Serge Gnabry has expressed excitement at playing in his first FIFA World Cup with Germany.
Gnabry has been named in Hansi Flick’s 26-man team for the World Cup which takes centre stage from November 20 to December 18 in Qatar.
Gnabry told FIFA.com that is looking forward to making his first appearance for the Europeans at the mundial.
“Yes I’m very excited to be playing at my first World Cup at the age of 27,” Gnabry said.
Read Also:Pique Steps Out With New Girlfriend Months After Separating With Shakira
“Unfortunately it’s taken a while but I’m looking forward to the tournament and I hope we’ll be successful.”
Gnabry has scored 20 times in 36 games for Germany. He has racked up eight goals and four assists in 15 Bundesliga appearances this season.
The Nationalelf will face Japan, Spain and Costa Rica in Group E.
Germany’s first game of the tournament will be against Japan.
The post Gnabry Delighted To Make Germany World Cup Squad appeared first on Complete Sports.
- Labour Leader Assasinated,UK Senegal Qualify,China Closes Universities,Edo Launches Ringroad.com..ng
- Waka.ng recommends 5 Countries For Virtual Japa Visas
- The New Twitter – Mastodon The Prehistoric Social Networking Site
- How The Orphan Her Step Mother Kicked Out To The Street Met A Kind Rich Man – Nigerian Movies
- Our Step-Mother Maltreats Us In The Absence Of Our Father Until She Was Caught – Nigerian Movies
- He Never Believe A Girl Will Love A Poor Boy Like Him But Never Knew She Is Rich – Nigerian Movies
- How I Ran Into An Old Friend That Saved Me From The Torments of My Wicked In-Laws – Nigerian Movies
- He Was Shocked To SEE The Village Girl He Mocked & Rejected Is Now A Billionaire – Nigerian Movies
- Obaseki meets over 40 host communities, rallies support for sustainability, preservation of forest assets
- Obaseki redeploys Lawani as Commissioner for Special Duties
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?